MiShell Software Systems, Ontario, Canada
|"I have a question..."
||Simply email your questions to email@example.com
MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT 'support' INTO THE SUBJECT LINE!,
otherwise your message will be discarded.
|"I have paid, but haven't received my registration code."
||Do not panic, check you Spam folder, look for emails
with the "Budget Calendar Registration" subject. If it is not there, email us
with a valid email address and include your phone number.
We will call you if we still can't email you.
|"I lost my registration code."
||Email us, and we will reply with your registration code. Should you elect to buy again and ask for a refund, a $3 fee will be charged.
|How do I share my budget data files between devices?
||Data files are the desktop:|
- The data file path and name are displayed in the Title bar of the window. Note this location;
- Copy the data file to a dropbox or google drive folder;
- Wait for this file to sync with the other devices;
- Open on the device(s).
Data files are the mobile device:
Note: Simultaneous editing of the same data file is not supported. The last edited file is going to prevail.
- Open Budget Calendar App;
- Click on Tripple Dots, In the menu click on 'File' item;
- You data file(s) should be displayed in the File Dialog, click on the file;
- in the menu select 'Move to external storage' (/Download);
- Open an Android File browser and copy the data file from /Download to a Dropbox or Google Drive folder;
- Wait for the file to sync with the other devices;
- Open on the other device(s) and on the device too.
Copyright MiShell Software Systems. All Rights Reserved.